What is an infrared sauna?
How does an infrared sauna work?
What are the health benefits of an Infrared Sauna?
- Improve circulation – Heating your core causes your circulation to increase. This leads to a range of benefits. Greater blood flow improves recovery for your muscles after a workout, flushes toxins from the body, reduces inflammation and boosts your immunity.
- Improved skin condition – The sweating action created by the infrared sauna experience will pull toxins from your pores. This, combined with increased circulation, brings a rejuvenated glow to your skin and reduces blemishes.
- Pain relief – Pain often stems from inflammation, tension, and toxins in the body. Infrared saunas can reduce all of these, relaxing your muscles and reducing your pain levels.
- Injury recovery – If you have suffered an injury, the healing benefits of an infrared sauna can speed your recovery. Removing inflammation and toxins while stimulating healing blood flow can all combine to speed up your injury recovery.
- Reduce stress – Stress causes toxins and tension to build up in your body. Heating the body with the help of an infrared sauna melts away tension and removes toxins from the body. This promotes a stress-reducing effect.
- Boost the immune system – Improved circulation and a heated core both provide a boost to your immune system. Whether you are fighting a mild illness or simply want to ensure your body has the right tools to embrace wellness, a session in an infrared sauna can help.