Treatments / Prevention & Recovery
Unlike a traditional sauna, chromotherapy lighting in the sauna room soothes and restores harmony within.
What is an infrared sauna?
The Invigory believes in offering effective, relaxing, and comfortable treatment options for our clients. When you visit us for a sauna session, we elevate your experience by using an infrared sauna rather than a traditional sauna. Our sauna uses infrared rays to gently heat your body, not the room, giving you an invigorating experience. This innovative treatment allows you to spend 40 to 45 minutes inside a warming sauna safely, and a longer session means additional benefits for your body and mind.
How does an infrared sauna work?
An infrared sauna focuses on heating your body, not the room. This is accomplished through infrared panels which are installed in the sauna room. These panels produce waves of energy (infrared waves). While you soak up the infrared rays, your core body temperature will increase by a few degrees. This induces a deep healthy sweat at the cellular level that draws toxins out of the body, helping you achieve harmony within and promoting a sense of deep relaxation. With the infrared sauna experience, you will more quickly achieve this deep cellular sweat in a more comfortable environment. The lack of steam and intense heat means you can stay in the sauna and benefit from this treatment for a longer period of time.
What are the health benefits of an Infrared Sauna?
- Improve circulation – Heating your core causes your circulation to increase. This leads to a range of benefits. Greater blood flow improves recovery for your muscles after a workout, flushes toxins from the body, reduces inflammation and boosts your immunity.
- Improved skin condition – The sweating action created by the infrared sauna experience will pull toxins from your pores. This, combined with increased circulation, brings a rejuvenated glow to your skin and reduces blemishes.
- Pain relief – Pain often stems from inflammation, tension, and toxins in the body. Infrared saunas can reduce all of these, relaxing your muscles and reducing your pain levels.
- Injury recovery – If you have suffered an injury, the healing benefits of an infrared sauna can speed your recovery. Removing inflammation and toxins while stimulating healing blood flow can all combine to speed up your injury recovery.
- Reduce stress – Stress causes toxins and tension to build up in your body. Heating the body with the help of an infrared sauna melts away tension and removes toxins from the body. This promotes a stress-reducing effect.
- Boost the immune system – Improved circulation and a heated core both provide a boost to your immune system. Whether you are fighting a mild illness or simply want to ensure your body has the right tools to embrace wellness, a session in an infrared sauna can help.
Spot Cryotherapy has helped with pain while exercising. After recovering at The Invigory it makes it easier to exercise the next day.
Each of the treatments provide a unique whole-body wellness experience that have long-lasting effects well after leaving.
I have particularly enjoyed the infrared sauna which has many health benefits, one of which includes boosting your immune system which is critical during this time.
The effect of cryotherapy to my legs and back as a runner has been much better and longer lasting than having ice baths which I’ve been doing for a while.
Soak up the benefits.
Pain & Stress Relief
It seems we can't find what you're looking for.